Saturday, February 20, 2010


Sooo I totally kicked butt in bowling! Ok, actually I came in last place but I think I am improving!
I had such a great day today!! After my bowling adventure I went to the new Target with my mumma and it was huge! The greatest thing, is there is a teeny tiny Starbucks in the actual store! I got a grande HoCo, delicious!! And tonight I went to a concert my friend Courtney was in! She is the drummer in the band HellBent, and they were amazing! I think they will make it big time one of these days! Anyways it was a really fun time!
Then when I got home my mom told me that my great-great-great aunt, Geraldine, is turning 100 tomorrow!!! We are going to a last minute party and I can't wait! I mean how many people can say they have a relative in the 3 digits!
Well I am exhausted, and off to bed. Goodnight too all! XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment