Friday, April 30, 2010


50 Random Facts About Me~

1. I tap my big toes instead of my feet.
2. I love finding new music.
3. I have curly hair and I love it! But some times it annoys me so much that I just want to shave it all off.
4. I feel lonely a lot.
5. My parents are my heros.
6. I'm a shopoholic!
7. Summer is my favorite season. But I also love fall, winter & spring.
8. I get queasy talking about blood & body stuff.
9. I'm a nerd! I loveee to read.
10. I sleep on my stomach.
11. I love red lipstick.
12. People tell me I smell good. And they often sniff me. It's weird haha.
13. I take pictures of everything.
14. I love anything old. Music, movies, clothes, photos, etc.
15. I wear lots of bracelets. They remind me of people & fun times I've had.
16. West Side Story is my favorite movie.
17. I love chocolate & peanut butter.
18. Audrey Hepburn is my idol. I adore her.
19. I always pick at my nailpolish when I'm bored.
20. I want a black cat someday.
21. My grandparents are my favorite couple.
22. I love to dance, but I am horrible at it.
23. June 23 is my birthday.
24. I want to travel the world someday. I want to go anywhere and everywhere.
25. I like to open my windows. Even when it's too cold.
26. Campfires smell so good.
27. If I could I would go barefoot at all times.
28. When I am older, I plan on riding my bike everywhere and not owning a television.
29. Sometimes I can be very shy, or very outgoing. It depends on how I feel and who I'm with.
30. I love accents of all kinds.
31. Sometimes I get in a creative mood and I draw, paint or write.
32. Me & my mom quote movies all the time. Like Elf, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and so many more.
33. I think drugs and drinking are dumb.
34. My favorite thing to do on a lazy summer day is sit in the sun and read a good book.
35. I love music so much. I have 5,000 songs on my ipod so far.
36. I get 6 hours of sleep at most every night.
37. My grandparents house in Maine is my favorite place in the world.
38. I wish I was smaller.
39. I don't tan. I freckle.
40. I never leave my walls bare. I have pictures, posters and painting covering them. It makes me feel safe and surrounded by things I love.
41. I love my friends & family more than anything. I don't always show it though.
42. I stayed home sick today watching 80's movies.
43. I like nature. Flowers & green grass make me happy.
44. The Beatles are one of my favorite bands.
45. I like getting letters and cards in the mail.
46. Harry Potter > Twilight.
47. I wish I wore glasses. I think they are rad.
48. Hugs are the best thing in the world.
49. People who know me, don't really know me.
50. I like to look at the big picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment