Wednesday, June 9, 2010


I am excited about life. I really am. I just wish it would start already, cause I'm getting bored with the same old, same old.

I've decided to write more. Like in my journal. I've been neglecting the poor thing since Febuary, and I'm feeling a little guilty. Besides, I love to write. It's delicious. Eh, that's the wrong adjective, but writing is satisfying, which is kinda like being delicious. But not really. Nevermind.

Today is my little brother's birthday! He's 11! He is almost a teenager, weird. I hope he doesn't lose sight of who he is, cause he's a pretty good kid.

I am getting a nikon for my birthday. And if I don't, I'll probably die.

I hate Mitch Albom. He is not the greatest writer.

I love The Weepies. New favorite music, check 'em out.

I really just want to stay home tomorrow and sleep, but it isn't gonna happen. Blah, only 7 more days.

I watched TV and movies all afternoon, cause I'm extremely lazy. I kind of have an obsession with glee, but that is basically like the only show I like. Besides Big Bang Theory. Aw man, that is a great show.

Alright I am a dork, and I am very tired. So I should just stop writing this right now.

P.S. I think of 6 impossible things before breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment