Monday, June 14, 2010


I had such a lovely weekend! & This is the last week of school! Finals start tomorrow though, which sucks. Plus I have my worst finals first. Just my luck. But this is the home stretch! Just 4 more days of torture, then its SUMMER! Plus next week's my birthday and trip to Florida! Kinda sorta freakin' out!! :D

I decided I'm going back to my super strict diet after Florida! I am so fat and I can't just eat "healthier" I need strict rules. Plus I was so happy when I used to be on the diet! I was losing weight and feeling good. So I am definitely going back to that feeling very soon!

I love log cabins on a lake.

I love talking in a British accent.

I love seeing people I haven't seen in a while.

I love nice people.

And I love the fact that this time next week, it'll be summer! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment