Monday, June 21, 2010


Summer is finally here and I am loving every minute of it! I feel so relaxed and excited about life! I also feel so creative and free! It is a wonderful feeling!

My birthday is in 2 days :) and I already got so many presents! I've gotten a bracelet from my friend, she is such a rockstar, I got a bag from my mom, and my big present was a camera! A really nice one! It's a Sony! I was going to get a Nikon, but when I tried it out at the store, I didn't get any good vibes out of it. The Sony I fell for though. I can predict a Nikon in my future someday, but for now I'm good with my baby :)

I'm also going to Florida in 2 days! On my birthday! I am going to Universal to the new Harry Potter Theme Park. Guess who is ecstatically excited? This nerd right here. I love HP. It's gonna be the funnest time.

Today was so perfect. I deep cleaned my room, listen to music, watched movies, went swimming, and played with my new camera. Now I'm off to pack and sing! I love being happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment