Monday, July 12, 2010

Random Thoughts



I just had a few random thoughts that have been on my mind recently. I thought I'd share them with you...

I want to try everything worth trying, at least once. Everything in the world, I want to try it all.

I love to swim. It makes me feel weightless.

I like to get places fast. When people walk slow and dilly dally, it drives me nuts.

I just watched "The Long, Long Trailer" with Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz. It makes me want to buy a trailer and travel America in a couple years. I seriously love that movie. And those two stars.

I hate it when my cat is rolling around, begging me to pet him when I'm on the computer. He is doing it right now. I love him anyway though.

I feel stuck. Where am I going with my life? I just want to go some place new and start completely fresh. Two more years until I can do that. I'll just try to enjoy the time I have left.

Sometimes I don't realize how different I am. But lately it's become more and more obvious. I sometimes wonder...is that a good or a bad thing?

I love having friends who influence me in such big ways, good ways. Even if they don't realize how their attitudes affect me.

I like to eat and not feel guilty. But it sure is hard.

Just finished, "The Secret Life of Bees." Really good book!

Is it better to be lonely, or fit in? I've always picked lonely. But sometimes it really sucks.

I think a lot. But I don't know if that's entirely healthy.

Time is going by quick. Am I living my best life? I don't even know.

I am excited about the future, but honestly, I am terrified. We'll see what happens.

I always get excited about te next season. Like in the spring, I was excited about summer. But now that it's summer, I'm excited about fall. Weird, right?

I miss my best friends.




I have so many thoughts always buzzing around in my head. I just need to vent a little. On another note, I am prettyy excited about nexty week! I am spending the whole week in Maine with the family! It is going to be marvolous! I'm also happy I get to hang out with my Nana tomorrow and spend sometime the rest of the week with friends. Summer is doing wonders for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment