Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ya-Ya


So, I just finished reading The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, and I L-O-V-E-D it. It was not one of the original books on my "Summer Reads" List, but I have been adding on books as I go. I only finished about 10, which is hardly any. This might end up being my "2010 Book List."

Anyways, The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood was an amazing book and I highly recommend it. I loved the friendship aspect of it, and I love the time period it takes place in! (1930's-present day.) It made me really want a sisterhood.

Now I am reading, Eat, Pray, Love which is also turning into a great summer read. I originally had a lot of classics in my mind when deciding what I would read this summer, but summer just makes me lazy. I feel like reading a lot of beach books, and I'm really ok with that. The classics can wait! I'm enjoying my summer before I have to make my brain function properly again. I don't even wanna think about that!

Well I've got a big day ahead of me so I better get some shut eye!
goodnight moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment