Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Churchy


I know I'm getting really churchy, but this is my blog, and honestly I am a church nerd. So I'm gonna post what I wanna post!

This is the efy theme song for 2010 and it has been stuck in my head ALL day. I love it. And all the songs on the CD.

I'm stilling living off the EFY high, and I don't want it to ever go away. I love it so much.



On another note, I had a really fun day! I went to Canobie Lake Park with my friend Sam and we had a blast! The Tilt-A-Whirl was the highlight of the day. So much fun.

Tomorrow I'm having a beach day all to myself. Besides my mom and brothers. But it should still be great.

I am so happy right now, and so content with who I am. And that doesn't usually happen. I'm totally lovin' this! I feel happy, and churchy, and nerdy, and awesome. It's the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment