Saturday, August 7, 2010

Girls


This is me. I'm a girl scout. No lie.

Ok no it's not. But I really am a girl scout.

I just wanted to say how much girls rock! We are the coolest. I just got back from a week at my church's annual girl's camp, where all the girls from the area go up and camp in the woods! I love it.

We have a craft barn, waterfront, candy store, and all sorts of cute stuff. We learn our knots, go out on canoes, make adorable crafts, and get closer to god. It is the most perfect place.

My church is so important to me and I love going to girl's camp because the spirit there is incredible. You just feel so good and close to the other girls! They are like the sisters I never had.

I can feel and see my life changing for the better right this very moment. I'm getting out of my comfort zone and just living.

It is pretty rad, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment