Saturday, August 7, 2010

Weddings


The greatest thing about weddings is the gifts! Seriously you get so much great stuff. We just bought my mom's friend a wedding present and I decided when I get married I'll invite sooo many people so I get lots of presents :D

Ok, I'm not really that terrible, I promise. But weddings are really great.

First of all, finding your true love is a pretty exciting deal. Obviously right? I'm always saying that I'll never get married because honestly, there aren't that many guys out there that look appealing to me. I'm only 16 though, so I'm surrounded by jerks. No offense to the good ones. The truth of it though, is that I would really like to get married.

To the right guy.

I don't just want to get married for the sake of getting married. I know people who have done that, and that is NOT the way I wanna go.

The bottom line of it, is that I don't know what the future holds for me. Nobody does. I'm not going to start picking out baby names like all my friends. I'm just going to live my life and see what happens!

I just want to say congrats to my mom's friend who is getting married on this beautiful day! She deserves every happiness.

XOXO Em

No comments:

Post a Comment