Saturday, August 21, 2010


You wanna know something? I'm really happy.
Life's good.

Here's what's on my mind right now.

I'm lovin' Marina & The Diamonds, can't get enough.

Current old school music obsession? Peter, Paul, & Mary.

I hate 5 People You Meet in Heaven. & I hate Mitch Albom. I canNOT believe I have to write 6 pages of notes on the thing.

I just read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows....again. & I fell in love with the series....again.

I am so glad I live near the ocean. I love the smell of it! It's gonna be weird not to have that.

I love the fair! I went with one of my best friends yesterday, and we had a blast!

I would really like to go to a different country next summer and help orphans. That sounded weird, but I really want to do that.

I'm excited to learn french this year.

I want a cute boyfriend. But then again, I don't really have the time.

I'm really excited to start school, and normal routine life. But then again I'm going to miss these lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer.


I think it might be time for a snooze. It's been quite a long week.
goodnight moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment