Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hey There


So anyways, my head is exploding.

To. Much. Stress.

I just got new pillows, that are EXTREMELY soft & I cannot wait to rest my head on them tonight. I loveeeee sleeping! I really really do!

What is so stressful about my life might you ask?

Ok, here's a list..

~Seminary (a.k.a I wake up at 4:45 to take a church class every morning)

~School: Chem's a killer, & AP English is no picnic either.

~ My Job: I work at Hallmark & I love it, I'm just afraid I'm going to screw up or do something stupid.

~I'm starting driver's ed next week. Kill me.

This is just a shortened verison of my stress-related stuff.

This sure has been a "woe is me" post. Sorry guys.

My life is actually pretty amazing actually. I have good friends, good family, good times, good...lots of things. I just needed to vent (:

No comments:

Post a Comment