Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Life


Dude, where can I get these rad glasses?
So, I've be crazy busy! Here's what I've been up to:

~ I got a job at Hallmark! And I've been training for that.

~I dyed my hair red! "Dark Intense Auburn" to be exact.

~I've been working on a grandparent journal. Basically I ask my grandparents a bunch of questions about themselves and record it in a journal. I am very excited about it!

~So, I joined academic decathlon because I'm a nerd like that, and it is a lot of studying and work!

~Classes are pretty crazy this year. I suck at Chem, big time. And math isn't a picnic either. A.P. English is tough, but I'm learning a lot. And I don't mind French and History. Still, junior year is the worst!

~Sleep is small to nonexistent in my life. And I really wish there were more hours in the day.

~ OK, the coolest thing. I went to the doctors and instead of giving me a flu SHOT, they gave me flu NASAL SPRAY. It was so much better than getting a shot.

~I went to my best friend's surprise party & it was amazing! She was SO surprised.

~My friend and I sent a care package to our friend who moved away this year, and I think she's really gonna like it. Hint- it contains Beatles t-shirt, candy, Japanese stuff, & of course, a Morgan Freeman movie. (Her nickname is Morgan Freeman.)

So, yeah. All in all, life's been pretty good.
I hope your life's going great too!

XOXO, Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment