Sunday, December 26, 2010

Did you know?


Here are a few things you perhaps did not know about me...

I start every morning off with eggs, toast and some cranberry juice. This is possible my favorite meal. It is also the meal that I probably would never get sick of.

Red is my favorite color. Well, I truly enjoy every color for different reasons, but red has to be in the top 5. I also like mustard yellow.

I have not stopped eating all week, and I fear that I've gain far to much weight. And you may not know it, but I get rather self concious. So a diet will be starting soon!

I believe snow is magical. We are having a massive blizzard right now, and I am lovin' it.

Kitty cats and puppy dogs make me really happy. That is the lamest statment ever, but I've spent a lot of time home with my pets this weekend.


How was your holiday? Mine was lovely. We had birthday cake for Jesus, and spent lots of time with family. I also got a new lense for my camera from Santa! I cannot WAIT to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment