Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 2




Racheal.
We have been best friends since the day we were born. (She's only 3 months older.) Although we are very different in many ways, she has always been the sweetest friend a girl can have. We don't always see eye to eye, but I think that's what makes our friendship great. She is extremely talented, beautiful person who deserves every happiness. I cannot wait until we are all grown up, setting our kids up for a play date so we can have a play date of our own!

She is a great listener and I know she understands me in ways that some people just can't. As a kid, I wasn't a very good friend to her (I was a brat!) But I'm recovering from that now. She is a wonderful, caring person who I just admire so much! I miss her terribly, and I am so excited to get together with her this week!

I love you Rachy! xoxo.

P.S. These pictures are extremely old. I think we need a more recent one.

No comments:

Post a Comment