Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 14



These lovely ladies are some of my favorite people.
Maddie and Janessa. I met them at efy.

At efy, you basically meet these people, hang out for a week and they become the most meaningful people in your life. You share secrets, and stories. Hopes and dreams. I let myself be completely vulnerable and open my heart during this week. My efy friends fill it with love and make me feel more loved than I can imagine right now.
I miss them dearly.

Both of these girls are truely amazing people, and are trying as hard as I am to do the right thing. I think of them whenever I need to feel like I'm not alone. There's something about church friends that makes you feel so close.

Oh, I love them so much! I don't know what life would be like if I had never met them!

No comments:

Post a Comment