Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 19

I suppose a phrase I live by is

"I like to look at the big picture."

I just believe that there is so much more to life than the small little mistakes we make, or fights we have, or embarrassing moments. If you just look past that and see that there is a bigger picture here, there would be no need to fret about the little things.

It just like a painting. If you look closely you see little marks and prints that don't really mean much. But then you step back and look at the real purpose of the picture suddenly you understand.

I like to live my life like that. Before I do something, I think how it affects my big picture. When I make important decisions I think it through. I try not to worry about the little things and I try to make everyday a good one. Why not right?

No comments:

Post a Comment