Wednesday, March 9, 2011

As of Now


SO, here's what has been happening recently.
  • I washed my phone. So I have an excuse to get a new one. Yay!
  • I got my Diana camera & fisheye lens in the mail today! asdfghjkl SO EXCITED!
  • I have an official prom date (my best friend Tyler) and everyone, and I mean everyone, in my grade has prom fever. It kind of obnoxious/exciting all at once.
  • I am taking SATS on Saturday, and I am extremely nervous. Extremely.
  • I feel so lame and boring all the time. I have nothing interesting to say, ever. Yay for being the lamest of the lame.
  • I hate spending money, yet this month has been the worst money pit I've experienced in my career. Junior year stuff is very expensive.
  • I have never wanted Junior Year to be over more than I do right now.

And that is my up to date/ oh so boring life.

Long live the Queen of the Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment