Saturday, May 28, 2011

Good

I believe that on average people are normally good. There is not one person I hate in this world. It just hurts to see friends change and make choices that are not beneficial. It hurts to try so hard to be there, and have things come crashing down.
It has obviously been a rough week. And I am really blue. Meltdowns are no fun. Allergies & swollen eyes are equally no fun. But I can not just list the bad. So here's some good stuff for ya!

I got to see my best friend off to prom yesterday! She looked completely beautiful! I had a lot of fun, being there for her and taking some photographs. I got to babysit her siblings after (8 of them!) which I always love.  I got my 2nd batch of SAT scores. All together I have a 1730! & I raised my math score! Time to dance for joy!! The best thing about this week and realizing that I have the greatest friends. When I'm blue and down on myself, they're always there to cheer me up! I'm so thankful for that.

Speaking of, I'm off to the Museum of Fine Arts with my dear friend Douglas! It will be a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment