Sunday, May 8, 2011

Saturday is a ...Special Day?


6:00- wake up & take shower
6:45- throw on some sweats, & eat a good breakfast to keep me full and focused
7:30- go to the school
8:00-1:00- rock the SATs like it's my job
1:00- devour a sandwich in 3.5 seconds
1:25- leave for work
1:45-6- hallmark, on the day before mother's day. oh boy
6:15- go to Alicia's & watch pokemon
8:00- play Michael Jackson experience with Liam
9:00- make random videos & play with josh's mac.
11:15- home for the evening.

What a successful day. Despite all my worries and freakout-worthy events, I feel surprisingly hopefully and on the verge of contentment. SATs are over, hopefully for the last time! I have my fingers and toes crossed that I raised my score.

The AP test is Wednesday, but I feel good right now. I don't want to dwell on that just yet. Leave that stress for tomorrow. I think I will go to bed now because man, I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment