Friday, August 12, 2011

A Little Hello


Why hello there! Long time, no see! I have been neglecting my poor little blog, because I've my busy schedule, but I plan to make a more regular appearance on here!

Actually, I have been working my receptionist job all week (which means I've been surfing the net all week,) and I have some great ideas to spice things up on this boring little blog of mine! I must say, I'm crazy excited! I will of course share with you everything later, because as usual, my schedule is full full full!
Before I go though, I have to tell you what's happening in this girl's life right now! First of all, WE GOT A PUPPY! I don't actually have a great picture of her right now, but she is beautiful. Momma got her for Daddy's birthday this week, and now we have 3 GIANT doggies in the house now. It's madness. But mostly the good kind. Her name is Heidi, and she is as Bernese Mountain Dog just like Fritz! She is 12 weeks old and a biter (teething.) But we love her to death already, even if she pees on the floor.

Hm, also I have started helping my friend Diana from church with her Mary Kay business! I've just been teaching her about Facebook and the different opportunities it has for business. It is a lot of fun, and I absolutely love the Mary Kay products! Of course I needed to sample some before we got the ball rolling! If you are interested in buying some beauty products just go here: http://www.marykay.com/dianacala  also, please check out Diana's page on Facebook! She is such a sweet lady, and she truly believes everyone is beautiful. It's so lovely. Check it out: Diana Cala Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant.

Oh dear, I've got to go! I've got a photoshoot today with one of my oldest friends, Rachael! I'm off to do her senior pictures! We have been friends since birth, and we have sure had our ups and downs, but I love her to death. Opps! She's here! Must go!

No comments:

Post a Comment