Saturday, May 26, 2012

Um Hi, it's Been a While

Okay, so I haven't updated this blog in 2 months..what? 
I am such a loser. I guess this home stretch has taken all my extra energy/time.
But no worries, I'm back! 

There are so many updates and I just don't think I have the time. 
But I will give you some of my favorite pictures over the past few months...

 the girls, my absolute best friends



 a beautiful day in Boston! 

 A visit to Maine to see my girl! & jumping on hotel beds obviously. 

 Brit & Deli being cute, as usual 

 This night, oh boy. But it sure was funny!

 Um, who is the greatest matchmaker in the world? Yeah, that's right. 


 Low Brass section also known as the coolest kids ever. 

 Mr. Dube's present from the seniors. Classic. 



 We went to the circus! & it was awesome!

 What up senior skip day. I love these girls so friggin much. Next year is going to suck.

 Casual. 

 My favorite boys. 

 We're the best. 

 Driving the falcon. I'm gonna miss that baby. But the falcon will fly again. 

 Titanic. 


 Deep.

 Yes, he is wearing yogas. 

 Oh man, I love this place. 

Happy Mother's Day!




I have so many more! These past few months have been crammed with incredible memories. 
I love my life right now and all of my awesome friends. 
I have the best times, I'm a lucky girl. 
A week from today I will be a high school graduate. 
Is this real life?
I want to slow things down but they only keep getting faster. 
I am ready to have the most amazing summer of my life before I have to leave everyone to go to school.
Let's get it started! 


No comments:

Post a Comment