Thursday, August 9, 2012

Goals





A couple of gems from the cruise.
It's a good thing I know how to present myself in public. 

Any who, my mind has been turning and cranking out ideas for future.
I am such a mess right now!
But basically, I've got some short term goals figured out.

Goals for my 1st year of COLLEGE!

1. eat healthy EVERYDAY. Make smart choices and only splurge when it is worth it.

2. get some form of exercise everyday- try for a workout at least 5 times a week, take care of your body.

3. kick butt academically. you are paying for this now--make it count.

4. wear clothes that reflect who you are, don't be a slob. try to dress nice everyday. 

5. make new friends, keep the old ones.

6. do good services, get involved.

7. read scriptures and pray everyday.

8. have CONFIDENCE! remember who you are and where you come from. be yourself!



I'm actually really excited for this. I want this to be a very important year in discovering who I am and what I want out of life. I've definitely been feeling lost, but I think this year will change that. I am going to be a different person by this time next year, in the best way possible! Can't wait!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment