Saturday, August 18, 2012

Trying

I'm learning to accept myself but I'm always going to strive for better.
This year is all about taking care of me. Do what I need to do for ME.
I hardly ever say that. But here I am. I'm learning to take care of myself.

I need to make exercise a routine. I need to lose these last 30 pounds.
I need to eat only unprocessed, healthy foods. I need to stretch.
I need to nourish my body.

I need to read books. I need to study my absolute hardest.
I need to keep learning no matter what.
I need to nourish my mind.

I need to read my scriptures. I need to pray.
I need to stay inspired. I need to make lasting relationships.
I need to nourish my soul.

With this goal in mind, I know I can do it.
I need to do it. I imagine myself a year from now.
It's a beautiful sight. I will be so happy.
So here I go. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment