Friday, October 19, 2012

I am sososososo frustrated. I hate when I mess up. I feel guilty after every meal. I don't see any results and I swear I've gained 5 pounds. I'm just losing hope. And I am so busy being stressed and lonely and depressed. Its so hard to keep it together and keep moving forward when I feel so weak. I just need to tell myself YES I CAN. I just need to eat so good and EXERCISE MORE.
I'm just so tired and sad and I feel fatter than I ever have. Please tell me I will lose more weight and that I will   achieve my goals. It is the only thing I can even think about caring about right now. I just need it to happen. I need it to. I haven't even done that bad I just know that I have to do better if I want to see results.

UGH UGH UGH I HATE HOW I SOUND RIGHT NOW. I suck I really really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment