Wednesday, November 7, 2012





So, I look at these pictures and they inspire me.
TO LOSE WEIGHT!
I mean, ew, how did I get SO bad? 

I've had a really off week this week, 
but seeing these makes me want to jump back on the bandwagon.
I pledge right now, to never, EVER be at that weight EVER again. 
If anything, I never want to be at the weight I am right now EVER again.
30 pounds from now, I will finally be satisfied.
Let's hope. 

It's a long process, I mean it takes A WHILE to really get in shape.
It is not magic. It is science. 
And I do mess up.
But honey I am on my way to a fuller life.
I want to do this and make it a big fat, "suck it!" to the people who thought of me as just a fatty.
I'm so much more than my weight.
I have great qualities.
I am an intelligent, caring person.
I want my outer beauty to reflect my inner strength and self.
I will NEVER EVER give up this process.
I have struggled for too long. And I am too happy with my progress
to ever think about going back.

I do not care that this entire blog consists of me ranting about my weight.
It's my blog and this is what is running through my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment