Sunday, December 30, 2012

Resolutions & All that Jazz


This week has been frustrating.
Just because I don't have easy access to the gym. 
& I have a rotten cold.
Not to mention nonstop hours of work.
So I'm feeling like a cow. 
But I did manage to write out my New Year's Resolutions!
& man do goals make me feel excited!!!

I tried to be as specific as I could,
because I want to make these managable & totally and completely doable.
So without further ado...

MY SEMESTER RESOLUTIONS

Fitness 2013: 

  • gym 5-6 times a week 
  • insanity 3 times a week
  • yoga/relaxation 1 time a week

Academic 2013:

  • strive for As and Bs
  • read 1 non-school book a week

Spiritual 2013:

  • finish the Book of Mormon
  • read Preach my Gospel
  • read scriptures daily
  • read 1 conference talk a week
  • go to the temple

Financial 2013:

  • budget money--no excess spending
  • sell Mary Kay--make flyers

No comments:

Post a Comment