Sunday, December 9, 2012

The End of the Semester











This semester has been incredible!
I am going to miss it so much!

Today we had our last family dinner together, & it was amazing!
I made a yummy salad, we had chicken ranch lasagna, cheesy biscuits,
martinelli's to drink, and a delicious pumpkin pudding cake.

I am stuffed. But happy! 
I am trying not to beat myself up too much over food.
Especially when it is a special occasion, and I make smart decisions.
Plus I had tons of salad material for all my lunches & dinners this week. Yay!

I got to call my daddy today, & I am so excited to see him in less than a week!
I called my Nana too, & it just made me that much more excited for Christmas.

The spirit of Christmas was the theme today at church, & it just made me so grateful.
I am so blessed. I have a wonderful family, an incredible life, & endless opportunities!

Being here at BYU-Idaho, my spirit has grown. 
I've learned so much about who I am and what I want.
I feel blessed & strengthened to progress in my life.

I'm really sad to see the end of the semester
but I am so excited to go home and see my family & friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment