Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Took this when I was home in my bed.
Which I miss dearly.
Don't tell, but it's probably what I miss most.

I just want to express my true love for fitness & eating clean.
Today, as I was stressing out over my workload and class schedule, I felt hopeless.
I envisioned failure. Not only in school work but in poor diet & lack of exercise.
But then I took a deep breath and remembered that I can do this.
I am a different person now. I don't eat as a stress reliever.
Now I exercise. My relationship with the elliptical varies.
But at the end of the day, it saved my life. I exercise to combat stress now. 
And as I worked out today & came home to assemble a big, yummy salad,
I realized how freakin' awesome salad is. 
Greens rock. You can dress 'em up & never feel guilty. 

So this is my life now. I am certainly not complaining.
Actually, I am psyched for all the possibilities and progress to come.
I will never stop fighting this battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment