Monday, May 31, 2010


HAPPY LAST DAY OF MAY.

I had a pretty nice weekend, I'd say. The weather was fantastic, except for the minor sunburn I got. But on the whole, it was divine.

The weekend didn't start off too divine though, I was in a bad mood over some things. But looking back on it, I was just being a drama queen as usual. Maine was a lot of fun though! I got to see my cousins and hang out with them for a bit! We went swimming in the lake a couple times, had a canoe trip to the lily pads & saw a beaver dam there (so rad), we roasted marshmallows over the fire, and basically did a LOT of relaxing. It was glorious.

My Dad and I are competetive yahtzee players, and we never give up the chance to play a game. Seeing as how we had so much downtime this weekend, we pulled out the old yahtzee box and had ourselves a marvolous game. Well it was marvolous for me at least! I got 3 yahtzees and a new high score of 471! Beat that Dad! He says he got a score in the 500's before, but I have not yet recieved written proof of that.

We stopped for lunch at Mickey D's on Saturday and I am disguisted with their very un-vegetarian menu. A side salad with squishy tomatos, no croutons and no fork, just doesn't satisfy.

Reese's Big Cup is the greatest invention ever.

Sometimes when I go grocery shopping, I'll get a magazine. Usually something about fashion, and I have so much fun reading it & looking at all the pictures. Today I thought, Hey wouldn't it be cool to save these, and show my grandkids how it was in the "olden" days? So I decided that I'm gonna save my magazines. Just thought I'd let 'cha know.

Today was a wonderful day. I got to see my baby cousins this morning, and my auntie & uncle of course. Then I took a dip in the pool & spent my whole day laying out in the sun, finishing Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass. I seriously think I have a new favorite book(s).

Instead of doing my homework I made a very long list that I have titled "Summer Reads." You have no idea how excited I am to get started on it! I have already checked off Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, so I feel very accomplished.

I really don't think I can make it 14 more days! Summer needs to start now!

Classical music can be so relaxing. I like to listen to it on Sunday mornings sometimes, because I remember when we were kids, Mom and Dad always had it on.

Up is probably the cutest movie ever. I watched it instantly on Netflix and it was too adorable for words. Highly reccommended.

Well, I guess that's all! It will be June tomorrow! Only 23 days till my B-day! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment