Friday, May 28, 2010


Sooo 14 more days until summer. Almost there guys, almost there.
I am reading the original Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, and how many times can you say love in a sentence? Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove.
I have recently become obsessed with ADELE, Missy Higgins, Regina Spektor, and Ingrid Michaelson. They are all amazing artists. Check 'em out.
It is so nice to talk to old friends on the phone in the middle of the week. It's therapeutic. Even if it's only for a few moments, it is so reassuring to simply hear their voice.
My mom got me the Driver's Manual. I better start studyin'. My birthday is less than a month away!
Summer's in the air! And something's coming, I just know it.
I have to clean my room wayyy to much. I'll wake up in the morning with a completely spotless room, but then I will throw clothes around, tearing everything apart. So by the time I get home, everything's a mess. I actually like to clean though. I know, I know, I'm a weird kid.
I exercise to 80's music, Don't judge.
I should probably go pack! Maine for the weekend! Bye loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment