Wednesday, May 26, 2010


I am such a crazy girl! Sometimes I only focus on the bad things that happen in my day instead of the good things! I control my own happiness, and you know what? I am going to be happy. I have friends who love me and life is good. I don't always remember that, but from this point on, I am going to try to start. My freak out earlier was just a crazy lady talking. She's gone, no worries.

SOOO it has been really hot out today! Seriously, the past few days have been 90 degrees! Now it is thundering & lightening outside my window, & I am grateful for the cool down. Plus, who doesn't love a good thunderstorm?

Only 2 more days until the weekend! Can you handle it?

I'm going to Maine for the memorial day weekend! yay! A chance to kickback & relax in my favorite place on earth! Maybe I will finally get some journal time in. It would certainly help with all this stress!

Today is my best friend, Eliza's birthday! Eliza is one of my favorite people. She is a great listener, friend, & gives the best hugs in the world! I love her SO much and I can't wait to make her a big birthday present! She seriously is such an incredible person, and is going to go far in life!

It is also my baby cousin Philomena's birthday! She is turning 2! Totally adorable!

Well, that was today! Not much more to say! Except, I get to sleep in 'till 6 tomorrow! (I usually wake up at quarter to 5) How awesome is that?

Goodnight!

P.S. 16 more days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment