Wednesday, May 26, 2010


All day I've been telling people I'm fine, but I don't think I am. I am in the worst mood and I don't know how I got here. Maybe it's my friends, who don't realize how excluded I feel. Maybe it's the overall stupidity of others. Maybe it's feeling like I'm not worth anything & not getting reassurance. Maybe it's not hearing "I love you" from anyone lately. Or maybe I am just crazy.

I hate to show my weaknesses, but they're there. I need a confidence boost, because I've fallen down, but nobody seems to be here to help pick me up. I seriously need to get over myself. Other people suffer wayyyy more than I do! I just really hate having this terrible feeling. I gonna try to relax this afternoon and pulll myself together. I can be such a baby.

2 comments:

  1. You just stole the words right out of my mouth, Emma! That's how I've been feeling lately. Spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Auvi! I had no idea you commented on this until just now! How are you? It's been so long!

    ReplyDelete