Monday, May 24, 2010


I'm chill. A little while back, I wrote down some short term goals I wanted to do. I realized yesterday that I had actually started them! I have started running & learning to play the piano. Snaps for me.
I love my friends, they are pretty cool kids.
I hate A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. I am in pain trying to get through this awful, awful book.
I have been a vegetarian for 3 weeks, approximately. Well, actually a pescitarian (sp?) I eat fish. I don't feel that sorry for them. They are ugly, except nemo of course.
I tie-dyed a shirt yesterday! I am pumped to wear it.
I slept on an air mattress last night for no particular reason. It was a nice change.
Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs is one crazyyy book. I can't believe this stuff actually happened to some kid.
I went to Dairy Queen yesterday & had them make me a chocolate-hot fudge-peanut butter sauce-whipped cream-nuts sundae. My own personal creation. It was GOOD.
My nails have no color. Thought I'd go natural for a bit.
My pool's open, time for a swim.
Byeeeee!

p.s. 18 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment