Friday, September 10, 2010

Blog Makeover


I decided to give my little blog a little makeover. I'm the kind of person who changing the song in the middle, and who can not stand the same thing for to long. So it was time for a spruce! Hope you like it!

So life has been pretty awesome recently! I had a job interview yesterday, and I think I'm almost definitely gonna get it! School's fine, just the same old same old.

"On the Road" by Jack Kerouac reminds me of "Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger. Which is one of my favorite books! So I think I'm gonna like it.

New music I found? Florence + the Machine. Love it.

OH! Big news! I can't remember if I wrote about getting my permit, but a couple of weeks ago, I FINALLY got it! But anyways, the news is that I drove on the real road for the first time last weekend with my Dad. It was a crazy experience!

I cannot describe to you, how much I truely love this time of year. Autumn is the best, for so many reasons. I love every season actually, but right now I'm diggin' autumn.

Tomorrow's the first football game of the season (I think?) I'm not a big sports person, but I am a band geek. A proud one!

So, I hope your weekend is awesome! I'm sure mine will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment