Monday, November 22, 2010

Long time, No see


I have been neglecting my blog like crazy! I guess it has to do with getting a tumblr. But I decided tumblr just isn't the same.

Everything has been very crazy and very boring all at the same time. I've been doing the usually school and work thing, w/ some fun stuff thrown in.

This weekend my school's academic decathalon team almost got to states, but missed by the teeniest bit. We have another chance in Febuary, and I'm sure we'll kick butt. I joined acadec so I could put yet another thing on my college application, but I actually like it. Dork much.

So guys, it's almost the Christmas season! I am such a christmas nerd, you have no idea. I have watched Eloise at Christmastime at least 10 times already this month. I've had countless cups of hot chocolate. And christmas music, don't even get me started. Now we just need the christmas decorations to go up, and some lovely snow. Then my mood will be complete.

Well, I better get cracking on my studies! Salut!

P.S. It's national hug-a-mormon day apparently. I had no idea, but all my friends knew. So I come to school and had a tidewave of hugs thrown at me. Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment