Monday, January 31, 2011

Here I Go Again. Don't Judge.

Do you have any pets?
Fritz & Clawd.

What color shirt are you wearing?
My comfy black hoodie.

Name three things that are physically close to you:
cell phone, cranberry juice, pizza.

What is the last book you read?
Great Gatsby, Ya-Yas In Bloom, and now onto Lord of the Flies.

Are you or were you a good student?
3.6 GPA. Average I suppose.

What's your favorite sport?
Eh, nothing?

Do you enjoy sleeping late?
ADORE it.

What's the weather like right now?
Cold. Snow for the next couple of days. joy.

Who tells the best jokes?
Courtney of course. Or Allie. Who am I kidding?! I laugh at everything!

What was the last thing you dreamed about?
Can't remember! But I have some crazyy dreams

Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Permit baby. And no! Thank goodness.

Do you believe in karma?
Absolutely.

Do you believe in luck?
Yes.

Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?
Fried.

Do you collect anything? If so, what?
Vintage stuff.

Are you proud of yourself?
I don't know. Not a good question to ask right now.

Are you reliable?
I'd like to think so.

Have you ever given money to a bum?
Can't say I have. I would though!

What's your favorite food?
Eggs & Toast & Crnaberry juice.
Also chocolate.

Have you ever had a secret admirer?
No?

Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Love it.

Do like to draw?
I like to doodle. I suck though.

What's your favorite invention?
Eh, heat.

Is your room messy?
YES. Always.

What do you like better: oranges or apples?
Both please?

Do you give in easily?
Kind of, depends.

Are you a good guesser?
Pro.

Can you read other people's expressions?
Sure thang.

Are you a bully?
No.

Do you have a job?
Hallmark baby!

What time did you wake up this morning?
440. Usual.

What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
Apple. yumyum

When was the last time you showered?
This morning.

What do you plan on doing tomorrow?
School, waste my time, Tuesdays.

What's your favorite day of the week and why?
I love Fridays and Sundays. Firdays because the weekend starts obv. & Sunday because it's a peaceful day.

Do you have any nicknames?
No? Em sometimes.

Have you ever been scuba diving?
Nope.

What's your least favorite color?
Idk?

Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?
Noo not really.

Would you ever go skydiving?
I'm not sure! Maybe..

What toothpaste do you use?
Minty

Do you enjoy challenges?
Yes, I suppose.

What's the worst injury you have had?
Broke my wrist before.

What's the last movie you saw?
My Big Fat Greek Wedding, haha.

What do you want to know about the future?
I just want to know if it's going to all turn out ok.

What does your last text message say?
"kk. ill see if I can do friday. could we possibly do sat if i cant do fri?"

Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?
Eh, Tyler?

What's your favorite school subject?
Band, ha.

What's your least favorite school subject?
I hate math and I hate chem. A lot.

Would you rather have money or love?
All you need is love my dear.

What is your dream vacation?
Italy, Greece, Europe. Then traveling the US in a trailer. Bliss.

What is your favorite animal?
I love elephants

Do you miss anyone right now?
Always do.

What's the last sporting event you watched?
Bleck.

Do you need to do laundry?
I'm good 4 now.

Do you listen to the radio?
Eh, yeah. But there's never anytihng good on.

Where were you when 9/11 happened?
School. 2nd grade.

What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Get mad.

Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Probably.

What color are your bed sheets?
Cheetahh.

What's your ringtone?
No idea. It's always on vibe.

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Who knows? I never stop.

Do you have any obsessions right now?
The Office.

Do you like things that glow in the dark?
Well sure.

What's your favorite fruity scent?
Manyyy.

Do you watch cartoons?
Ocasionally.

Have you ever sat on a roof?
Yes.

Have you ever been to a different country?
Wishh.

Name three things in the world you dislike:
judgmental people, zits, squash.

Name three people in the world you dislike:
Oh no no. I love everyone!

Has a rumor even been spread about you?
Yes.

Do you like sushi?
I'm not sure. Haven't had enough to know if I do or not.

Do you believe in magic?
Yes!

Do you hold grudges?
Sometimes.

Have you ever gone a week without showering?
Absolutely not.

What store would you choose to max out a credit card? Why?
Forever 21, H&M, Urban Outfitters, & Charlotte Russe. Absolute heaven.

Would you go to college if you had a chance?
I am going to college. As long as I get in of course. Blehh

Have you ever seen Nine Inch Nails in concert?
No.

Lace or satin?
Idk?

Weekdays or weekends?
Weekends please.

What is your dream job?
Photographer for National Geographic. Or something like that. I reallyy don't know!

What grade are you in?
T-t-t-today Junior.

Last time you saw your mom?
An hour ago.

What does the world need more of?
Smart people.

Mints or chewing gum?
Minty gum.

What is something you know that most people don't?
Shh that's a secret.

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes.

Last text?
"I love youuuuu"

Family or friends?
Both are nice.

How do you vent anger?
Crying, then some journal lovin'.

Have you ever cried in public?
Yes, unfortunetly.

Gym or music?
Oh hey music.

Last time you saw your dad?
Last night

Do you celebrate Christmas?
Yes <33

Sunrise or sunset?
Both please!

Would you be president if you could?
No thank you.

Have you ever performed on stage?
Yes I have!

Do you ever use your full name?
Yes.

Right handed? Left handed? Both?
Lefty baby.

Sneakers or flip-flops?
Boots. Right now at least.

Do you like holidays?
I do I do.

What if you had three wishes - what would you wish for?
I would wish for lots and lots of money, to meet the Beatles back in the 60's, and love. Love for all.

Snakes or rabbits?
Ew, snakes. Yay bunnies!

Do you have a bad life?
Oh hush. I love my life.

When is your birthday?
June 23rd yaya!

Do you like arcades?
eh, sure.

Have you ever kissed someone in the rain?
nope.

Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
Accidentally.

Have you ever been on a snowmobile?
nope.

Who is your favorite celebrity?
Audrey. And other old school actors/musicians.

What's your favorite color?
Red. But basically every color.

Explain your religious beliefs.
Mormon!

Are you good at dancing?
Nope. But I love it!

What is your favorite musical instrument?
Sooo many. Piano, Ukuele, Bass, Violin, just everything.

What's your favorite car?
One that runs.

Can you cook?
I try.

What is your best physical feature?
My hair, or so I'm told.

Do you like cats?
I do!

What's your favorite band?
Oh, Beatles. But I'm a major music nerd.

Who is the most unique person you know, and why?
That's a silly question. I know so many unique people! My parents are quite unique I'd say.

For a girl: short or long hair?
I prefer long locks.

Do you wear makeup?
Yes yes yes.

What is your most missed memory?
Being care free.

Do you drink enough water?
So much.

Six pack or sweet?
Ha, how about we say healthy and sweet? Doesn't need to be a crazy athlete.

Magazines or books?
Good books. And a few good magazines.

Do you have a boyfriend?
I wish.

Do you like dancing?
LOVE dancing. I'm the worst though.

Do you shower daily?
I do!

What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Tangled <33

How tall are you?
5'8

What's the best concert you've seen?
Hellbent. Courtney :)

Bagels or chicken?
This is a weird combo.

What's your favorite store?
Forev 21, Urban Outfitters, H&M.

Have you ever been in love?
Can't say I have.

Have you ever committed suicide?
That doesn't make much sense there dude...

Pancakes or waffles?
Pancakes!

What's you favorite hairstyle?
Natural baby.

Who do you talk to most on the phone?
Probs mom.

Have you ever been on a cruise?
No.

Emotional or physical pain?
I'd rather go through physical pain.

Would you date someone older than you?
Absolutely!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment