Monday, January 31, 2011


I can't believe I just did those note things. I'm such a loser.

I am having a strangely wonderful day. A friend trusted me with a secret, which really gave me a confidence boost! Then my report card was not as terrible as I thought. Finally, I ate ice cream, cake, and pizza for dinner. Yay for birthdays!

I don't think it was any secret to those around me that I've been feeling down in the dumps. Slowly but surely though, I'm pulling myself back up again. Sometimes I just fall hard and wallow in self pity. So lame, I know. It's up to me to get myself out of this rut. I honestly believe the season has a lot to do with it.

The winter blues are a serious thing. My english teacher explains it well. He says:

Spring is birth
Summer is growth
Fall is decay
Winter is death

Winter is death. That's what I feel like. I think I'm just lacking vitamin D or something. Bring me those warm days! Those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer! Or even just those lovely spring days. I can not wait for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment