Sunday, February 27, 2011

Everything is Beautiful










I spent the day yesterday in Boston with my lovely friend Janessa. Who I love oh so much. We walked through the North End catching up on our crazy Junior Year lives, then we made it to Faneuil Hall. She got Chinese, I got Seafood and the catching up continued. I loved every minute of it.
We went to Urban Outfitters (love) and found lots of goodies that entertained us for at least an hour. We saw a Peruvian group perform, and visited the Christmas in Boston store & the Croc Store, just for fun.
I got some gelato, she had a cookie. We entered a flower shop and exited with a Venus flytrap, puzzling over what to name the little thing.
We relaxed at McDonald's and played the game where you make up life stories about the people around you. It was interesting. It was getting dark and we were walking by the vegetable market that was closing.
We saw some guy in a debacle with an Asian woman and then proceed to throw here cart of green beans and bananas in the crosswalk. Then smash it to death. I truly wish I knew what was happening.
That night we heard an Elder speak which was lovely and spiritual. And crowded. I don't know how I managed to get out of there. It was still a wonderful time.
On the way home I crashed for lack of sleep (chocolate party) and finally FINALLY went to bed.

Successful weekend.


P.S.
Chocolate Movie Parties are absolutely a great idea. Eating junk, staying up all night, playing just dance 2, watching silly movies, and most of all gossiping are honestly good for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment