Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Just Want to Sing

Guys, this is my best friend Tyler. He's the sweetest kid I know. Also he is my prom date! 1 week! I am kind of excited now that I've got the dress, shoes, ticket, date, hair app., & make-up all squared away. Gosh, prom is exhausting! And I haven't even had it yet!

Spring is almost here! Well technically it is here, but the weather sure isn't showing it. But my spring fever has already started, and I'm going with it.


Spring has to be my favorite time of the year. It is such a nice time before the heat and mosquitos set in. I adore this weather.


I love the flowers and birds that arrive. They are so encouraging.


I love soaking up the sun and taking long walks.


I love the feeling of wanting to sing and dance. It's such a lovely feeling to have.


I love spring. I cannot wait until I can open my windows and blast the Beatles! (I've actually already got a head start on that. I know it's cold but I just couldn't wait!)


Don't let spring pass you by, it only lasts a short while, so enjoy it while you can!

I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment