Sunday, April 3, 2011

Prom Night

Well Friday night I went to this little dance called prom... there were family members.....
candid pictures...........
pretty flowers............
tongues that just couldn't stay in people's mouths.....
classy dresses...well at least in my circle of friends...
faces made at my stage mom of a mother............
lovely hair my auntie did up...............

beautiful friends............
funny friends..........
me ruining pictures because I made faces at my mom...
handsome boys.........
silly, beautiful friends.........
the best prom date ever.......
.......and the sillest..........


best bro pictures..........
favorite full length pictures.........
cute angle pictures..........
just cute........
& good looking faces...........
Oh so many pictures!

I couldn't have asked for a better prom!

It was filled with silly moments, ackward moments, but best of all sweet moments.

My best friend Tyler is quite the gentlemen.

He was the best prom date ever.

& the best guy friend a girl could have.


My friends never fail to make ever outing hilarious.

So of course, prom was filled with those silly times.


I won't even tell you about the ackward times.

Let's just say hiding out in the bathroom from a dance contest

& meeting strange older women with crazy stories.

Enough said.


Prom was lovely and I'm glad I have such wonderful friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment