Friday, June 24, 2011

Guess What?!

Yesterday was my birthday! Oh my, 17! This year has flown by, but not at all! How about a little year in review, shall we?!

~I went to Harry Potter World
~I got my first real job
~I got my permit, did drivers ed, finished driving time & *almost* got my liscense
~I survived AP English
~I went to prom
~I went on a college roadtrip
~I went to Washington DC & Virginia for the 1st time
~I took 1 PSAT, 1 Free SAT, 2 SATs, 1 AP, & 1 ACT. Whew.
~I joined Academic Decathelon & Recycling Club (Yay Extracurriculars.)
~I made new friends, lost some old ones. Let's not dwell.

I cannot think of anything else at the moment, but my, what a year I've had. I must say, ever since Summer Vacation started I've just be exhausted. This year has wiped me out. But of course, I've had some great experieces and memories. I've strengthened many relationships and I am very content with the people in my life. Being 16 was a great time, but I am sure 17 with be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment