Monday, June 20, 2011

Holy Moly Me Oh My

It's the first day of summer! Boy, this year has flown. Not really though, it's actually been a lifetime! I spent my first day of summer working, and tomorrow I'll be at my second job, oh joy. But the day after I can finally relax! And Thursday's my birthday! 17 years old I can hardly believe it!

I've been dreaming and feeling super lazy and creative! This can only mean good things. Maybe I'll write a novel or paint a picture or finally learn to sew! I've been down in the dumps but this summer is all about getting better! Here's my little summer to do list...

~Write a Summer Journal
~Learn How to Sew
~Take a Proper Photography Class
~Finish my Grandparent Journal
~Finish Personal Progress
~Practice my Cooking
~Get into a Regular Exercise Routine
~Experiment with Painting or Poetry
~Read at least 10 books
~Learn Guitar from Dadddy!
~& Pick up Piano Again
I think this sounds like a solid, lovely summer. I will be working a bit, spending time with friends, *hopefully* getting my license finally (roadtest booked, July 19th eeee!), travelling a little, and basically relaxing before senior year starts. Can you believe it? A senior?!

No comments:

Post a Comment