Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Mind is a Swamp




So much life is passing me by. I just have to share before it gets lost in my swamp of a mind.
Charlotte had her Gala this weekend. And she did awesome, as usual. Her teacher for Musical Theater was actually part of the original cast of Chorus Line! I thought that was cool.
I actually always thought I would be an actress when I was younger. But then I grew up and realized it wasn't really for me. But I still love the performing arts SO much. There is nothing I love more than seeing a great show!



                                      It was Peter's Birthday last week!
My little brother Peter turned 12 last Thursday, and I honestly can't believe it! The kid is sprouting like a weed. I swear he is as tall as me if not taller now. On his birthday we got to see him in a play. He was the main character (the Big Bad Wolf.) Also, he got the Priesthood in Sunday. Then later on that day, he had a solo in his conservatory concert. He is so talented! It has been quite the birthday weekend for this guy. I am so proud of the kid he is becoming, even if I don't show it that much! Love ya Pete!
As for me, nothing too special is going on. I have finals until Monday which is just glorious. I plan on *finally* getting my liscense. I just need to book that road test. Then I have work at Hallmark & FWDCO next week. I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on life, although things are quite sucky.

Losing a good friend just is no fun. It's difficult to see her make all these changes. I miss the person she was. But I must remember to look out for myself. I have to get back to my happy self. Thank goodness summer is almost here!
Plus, my birthday is next week! I don't really have anything big planned, because I have been in this weird mood. I am however having lunch with friends, which will be lovely :)

Well, off to study for chem. Yuck. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment