Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Reflecting Light

I just looked back on my blog and I really miss the way I used to write. I was so happy! Life just seemed so magical and I had so much hope. I truely am making some changes.

Today was the perfect summer day. I had the day off so I spent time by the pool. I overdosed on sunscreen and read in the sun. I snuggled with my cat outside and just relaxed. It was so nice.

Spending time like this helps me reflect and dream. I have so much I want to do! I want to learn to paint and draw. I want to grow a garden. I want to lose weight and get in a regular exercise routine. I want to pick up yoga again. I want to travel America and see everything. I want to learn the guitar, and piano. Oh, and my new fancy ukuele! There are so many books that I want to read. I want to write a story. I want to have adventures. I want to have a house with a wrap around porch with a swing. I want to have kitties. I want to find something that makes me truely happy. Or someone.

There is so much to do. I need to start. Well, I actually already have I suppose! Summer days go by so fast, ecspecially with 2 jobs, church camps, and a string of get togethers. I am going to make the most of it while I can. But also, I'm just going to relax :)

No comments:

Post a Comment