Sunday, July 3, 2011

Forever Strong














If there was one only one thing I was allowed to say about this weekend it would be, I LOVE MY CHURCH. We had a youth conference this weekend and I honestly have not had a better time in such a long while. We had a luau, ate roasted pig, hulu-danced, painted some dugouts, played some games, danced our feet off, and most importantly got spiritual. I had to write a devotional on virtue, and although I complained about it a bit, I truely enjoyed it. Virtue is one of my favorite topics.

We had a great testimony meeting as well which really helped me. I was glad to be surrounded by these cool kids who are working hard like me. Just working to be themselves. It gets so hard and lonely sometimes, but it's worth it with great friends like mine. I've been having a hard time and I am just so grateful for my church, my friends, and the Lord. Things are definitely looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment