Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th Guys!

There are some very scary booms coming from my neighbors. My house may get burnt down by fircrackers tonight. Anyways though HAPPY 4TH. This is actually one of the first independence days that I haven't celebrated. No party, no friends, nothing. I spent the day by the pool with mum and dad then went to TGIF and starbucks. Successful day? Well I played yahtzee and read my book so yes, very successful.

This week I have THREE photoshoots. Three? I am getting so famous guys! Nawt. But I did recently create a facebook page called, "Emma Rose Photography." I just figured it was about time to get the ball rolling and do some actually work and get paid. Oh, and make myself official. Hence "Emma Rose Photography."

I sort of have 4 JOBS now. I work at mum's work as receptionist. I work at 2 seperate hallmarks. And of course, this photographer thang. Times are certainly busy. But, I'm enjoying it.

This picture was actually taken before a delightful night of Hallmark bliss. I think it truely sums up my summer, a.k.a. my life as an employee. Hooray!

Well, I must go to sleep because I have a very, very, very early morning photoshoot. goodnight moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment