Saturday, July 9, 2011

These Summer Days Don't Last Long










This week has been so wonderful. I have been able to spend time with so many friends and it actually feels like summer. These two girls are so beautiful and amazing, I just had to share our little adventure. They are kind, and caring and I have so much fun just being with them! I am so grateful for my group of friends, for a while I wasn't in a group that was good for me, so I'm glad I found my place.

The days are beautiful, the living is easy, the future is wide open, and life is good. I am feeling creative and adventurous. Tomorrow I am finally going to the beach, and I am going to relax and let summer take me away. Weeks like these are meant to be lived. And I am so glad I did. Back to the o' salt mines monday though.

No comments:

Post a Comment