Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Must Get Back to the Sea

I do not know if I could survive without POST-ITS. I honestly jot down every little thing on them. Just my random thought of the day.

Today I went to the beach for the first time this summer, finally. It was marvolous and I spent time with great friends. I'm sad for this week to end, but on the other hand I'm glad to get back to work and make some bank. I haven't felt so happy in a long time, and I am so glad summer is here. I feel so free!





Yesterday I went to Harvard Square with Allie and Joelle! We were originally going to do their senior photoshoot, but we decided to reschedule because it was overcast & on and off thunderstorms. Instead we had lunch at fire and ice and then a little pinkberry for dessert! We played Just Dance later on which just completed an oh so wonderful day!
The day before I hung out with my friend Julie and had Five Guys for the first time! It was heavenly! I loved it so much, even if it was greasy. We relaxed by the pool and played games.

This week has been jam-packed with friends and fun! I am so glad I had the week off! I must be off, because I think my Dad is more excited about the new Fairly Odd Parents Movie than anyone. He's yelling at me to come watch. So wierd. Plus I'm feeling creative and I'm thinking of redecorating my room, or painting a lovely picture. My night is wide open. Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment