Monday, July 11, 2011

Work Sucks, I Know

Would you like to know how I spent my day @ work? I signed up for reward cards and such for Ulta, Borders, DSW, and Sephora. Oh, yes it was very productive. I ended up buying 3 books from Borders and some make-up from Sephora. But, I haven't been totally irresponsible. I had a gift card!!

This week consists of work work work and more work. Today I was I played the receptionist role for 8 1/2 hours. Tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday are all Hallmark days. But two different Hallmarks! I start the working at the other store tomorrow, I'm at my regular one Wednesday and the new one Thursday. Okay, now before I bore you to tears, I'm going to talk about more exciting aspects of my life.

............................................................................................................................................................

Oh hey! Harry Potter comes out on Thursday, and you know I'm going to the midnight premiere. I mean seriously, who isn't?? Friday morning I get to go to Maine for the weekend which is going to be a dream. Maine is my absolute FAVORITE place. Even if my brothers are bringing their annoying friends. I shall keep calm and vacation on.

Oh my gosh, and guys! I am taking my road test next TUESDAY! Gah, I really hope I get my license! Well, I am sorry my life is extremely boring but now at least you're all caught up. Alright I need to get some food in me before I collapse from hunger. Lataaa Gattta!

No comments:

Post a Comment